cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShannonB
Occasional Member - Level 2

Invoice Manager page loading issue

I'm hoping someone else might be having this same problem because I've been dealing with it for weeks now and nothing has fixed it so far.  When I log into Concur Invoice center, the Invoice Manager page never loads.  I've tried switching browsers, clearing all cookies and cache, reinstalling my browser, and none of that has fixed the problem.  I've worked with Concur Support - they simply keep saying that they cannot repeat the error on their end so they can't help me.  I've tried working with my own IT and they said there's nothing wrong with my browsers or settings.  I cannot see any of my invoices, unassigned invoices, etc without this page!  It's seriously hindering my ability to do my job so I am hoping someone has an idea of how to help.

Thank you!!

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ShannonB Hello there. Sorry to hear about this issue. I'll be captain obvious here and say it has got to be frustrating. 🙂

Is there another person at your company that is an Invoice Manager? If so, are they experiencing the same issue? This would help us to know if the issue is isolated to just you or if it is affecting others. 

Also, what is the name of your Company? I'd like to proxy into your profile and see if the same thing happens to me.

I like to be transparent, so if I cannot replicate the issue and if this isn't happening to someone else in your company, then the issue is something related to your broswer or something. If that is the case, Concur Support probably won't be able to help. 

Anyway, let's see if I have the same issue. So, if you just send me your company name, I can look up your name and proxy in as you to see if I have the same issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ShannonB

Hi Kevin!

No one else is having this same issue, I asked around already. 

I am only a user and not an Admin for the company.  I asked my admin and she said she would feel more comfortable that instead of giving out info I just gave you the case number so you could see what was already done and it would have the info you need.  The case number is #15831603.

Can you please expand on "browser issue"?  That's what I keep being told but I don't understand what that means.  How is it a browser issue if I'm having the same error on all three browsers - Chrome, Firefox, and IE?  And others can log in as me on the same browser and have no issues?  And I've already reinstalled all of my browsers twice and that still didn't fix the issue?

Please let me know if there is anything else I can try at this point.

Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ShannonB Well, I proxied in as you and saw your Invoices. I've posted your issue to an internal Slack channel to see if anyone on our Invoice team has come across this before. 

Curious, have you tried logging into Concur from someone else's computer to see if the issue persists? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ShannonB

Kevin,

Yes others have logged into my account on their computer and the Invoice Manager page loads for them.  So that begs the question - what's wrong with my computer/browser settings?  Especially since I've reinstalled my browser multiple times, including reinstalling Java and Flash, I have no idea at this point what I can update or change to make this work.  I welcome any ideas from you - my IT and I are both very frustrated.

Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ShannonB I wish I had a solution for you, but this is out of my area of expertise. This seems very strange since it works for everyone else. I've posted your question internally to see if anyone has come across this before. I'll see if anyone has or not and let you know. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ShannonB I don't know if this will solve your issue, but we have a guide to help with broswer settings when working in SAP Concur. I would have your IT people use this guide to see if it will help with your issue. 

Link to guide: https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/Docs/Z_SuppConfig/Supported_Configurations_for_Co...

I hope this helps. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey