cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GodfreyC
Occasional Member - Level 1

ERRORS: Importing Purchase Orders and Purchase Receipts into Concur

We sending Purchase Orders and Purchase Receips into Concur, we have had issue with errors but getting better. My current need is

"Error Code: 1001; Error Message: The External ID is missing or invalid. "This is basically, PO#-PO_LINE#", data looks okay to me

200,644481,644481-72,937737,937737-72,,1,2020-02-06,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks is Advance

6 REPLIES 6
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @GodfreyC

Thanks for posting! Have you created a support ticket for this issue? Our support teams should be able to look into this for you. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
GodfreyC
Occasional Member - Level 1

We did but taking long was thinking someone might have experienced the same problem.

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

I see. Well, good thinking to check with the community! I look forward to hearing from our members who might have experienced this as well. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi @AshleyB or @GodfreyC 

can you provide how we can get the policy external ID to import PO's.

Hi! The policy external ID is unique to your PO Policy. Please contact support to get that information as you would not have access to the policy on your side.  Thanks! 

Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

@MelissaS i figured it out on where to look for policy external ID. just for other facing the issue - Open the Policy setup which is currently active for your group config, scroll down to the last, you will see the external ID details.

Karthikhemadri_1-1680233582647.png