cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MK
Occasional Member - Level 1

Download a report of all assignees and approvers

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a way to download a report for all assignees and approvers?  We are working on a project on cleaning up the approvers and submitters whom are no longer with the company and adding the correct person. 

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MK you absolutely can  in Cognos. 

Are you familiar with our Cognos reporting tool? If so, you can build the report by simply adding a couple of data items. Then, you can run the report in a PDF or Excel format. 

The two data items you need (in this order) are: Default Approver and Employee. I would then group the report by Default Approver. 

Please let me know if you need any further help. Without me knowing your experience with Concur and our Cognos tool, I don't know how much help you need. 🙂

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MK

Hi Kevin,

I am not familiar with your Cognos tool. Can you tell me more about it?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MK Cognos is a reporting building offering we have for our customers on our Professional platform. So, assuming you are on our Professional platform and you have been granted a Cognos permission, you can build your own custom reports. 

If you can tell me you company name, I can tell you if you are indeed on our Professional platform. If by chance you are on what we call our Standard platform, chances are you will have our other reporting tool called Analytics. 

So, let's establish first what platform you are on, then we can proceed with giving you the right information. 🙂

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MK

I work for Buzzfeed.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MK you are on our professional platform. 

What I would suggest is attending our FREE, yes it's a free class that we offer online to familiarize you with our Cognos reporting tool. The class is designed for those with little or no reporting writing experience. 

Here is a link you can follow to see a list of our upcoming webinars: https://www.concurtraining.com/pr/reporting/intelligence.

Be sure to scroll down because the first set of classes listed are our live in-person classes. At the bottom of the page are the webinars we offer. 

Without having at least a basic knowledge of the Cognos reporting, it would be difficult for me to give an explanation that would make sense without having to write out a very lengthy response. 

I did look in your site and there are several people that have access to our Cognos reporting within your organization. I would reach out to one of them. It's likely they have experience and can build the report that you want. They could actually build it and run the report and have the system send you an email that contains the report. 

Let me know if you need the names of the people that have access that you could reach out to.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
MK

We actually do have Cognos. Can you help us with which report to download. Thanks.