cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwagner
Occasional Member - Level 2

Creating New Users

Hello, 

I am new to Concur and our company is in the midst of implementation. We are looking at creating the admin/users and cannot figure out how to make a "view only" user. Any insight would be appreciated. 

Thanks! 

4 REPLIES 4
jacktyler95
New Member - Level 1

Upon creating a new user, ensure all of 'Expense User' 'Expense Approver' & 'Authorised Support Contact' are all deselected and this should limit the user to only viewing expenses.

I hope this helped!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mwagner Hello there. What exactly do you want this user to view? 

I can tell you that in the list of User Roles you will see two options that say "Read only". It is the Expense Administrator and the Attendee Administrator. Expense Admins can view user profiles and see what roles are assigned to users. Attendee Admins can see a master list of all attendees employees have entered on expense reports. 

There is also a Processor Audit role that can be assigned. This allows the user to see reports ready for processing, all reports submitted and pending approval and all past approved reports. 

To assign these read only roles, you have to create the user profile. Then go to Administration>Company. From this screen go to User Permissions. If you are in the middle of implementing your site, your SAP Concur implemenation project manager should be able to help with this. 

These are the only view only type options available. I am working on off the assumption you are on a Professonal implemenation of SAP Concur. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mwagner
Occasional Member - Level 2

Our hope was to allow this user to view whatever they needed in terms of invoices, payments and/or reimbursements but restricting them from being able to approve or change anything. 

Would the Processor Audit role accomplish this ? 

Or is there the possibility to set them up as an approver with next to no limit?

Our SAP contact did get back to us and said view only cannot be done.... 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mwagner my understanding of the Processor Audit role is that they cannot make any modifications to reports. So, this would probably be your best bet. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.