cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jchin24
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Invoice GL Extract - How are you posting your GL extract file?

Hello,

I am trying to configure our extract file to have an offsetting clearing GL credit entry. Concur is telling me this is not possible so I am just wondering how everyone is able to post their GL extract file withough the credit entry? We are pulling in the debits for the expense GL's but cannot figure out how to set-up the offsetting credit. Any help is appreciated.

Jon

4 REPLIES 4
hlester
Occasional Member - Level 1

I think you mean the Accounts Payable GL account.  Debit expense, Credit Accounts Payable.

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

We specify the offsetting account (Accounts Payable, not General Ledger) in the import process within our accounting system;  it is not part of the SAE file from Concur.

Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

@jchin24 @KevinD any solution for this. I have observed that the SAE for Invoice extract has only DR items but not the CR items. checking how other clients post the accounts payable entry to respective vendor.

@Karthikhemadri unfortunately SAEs are not in my area of expertise. I would suggest posing this question in the Admin Group to see if anyone there has a solution or suggestion.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.