cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bryan_Bellec
New Member - Level 1

Using Payment Manager

We have been using Concur Invoice for about a year but we want to segragate duties and design a formal Payment Manager role. Currently the Accounting Review and the Payment Manager are the same person. One of my frustrations with Concur is the lack of testing available.

Does anyone have any testing ideas?

How do you get the Payment Manager to actually perform the approval to allow Concur to send the payment?

The payments seem to be automated to the point of as soon as Accounting Review is done, a payment is generated. One of my thoughts was we could create custom terms of due on a specific date and then Concur would be a better job of grouping and delaying payments. Anyone have a process they use to ensure Concur doesn't send weekly cheques when a monthly cheque is sufficient?

1 REPLY 1
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @Bryan_Bellec

Thanks for posting!

This is a great question. Have you found any solutions since posting this? We would love to hear what you have learned. I also look forward to hearing what your fellow community members have to say on the subject. 

Has anyone else run into this? Do you all have any suggestions for Bryan_Bellec? 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.