cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michaelrrr33
Occasional Member - Level 2

P-Card / Purchasing Card Process

We are working on setting up a P-Card platform, by which various offices will have a Credit Card to make certain business purchases.  I have been searching through the Concur help documentation, but can't seem to find anything that would allow us to upload Credit Card info into Concur-INVOICES.  Does Concur-INVOICES have this functionality?  I'm pretty sure there is this functionality for Concur-EXPENSE, but given these cards will be Company PAID cards, we were trying to keep them separate from our normal Travel and Entertainment expense, since those are paid by the employee and reimbursed by the Company.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Michael

3 REPLIES 3
NStuhr
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi Michael, 

Yes, this can be done through Concur's "company billed statements" module. 

It's an add-on to Concur Expense that's specific to purchasing cards paid by the company. 

Hope this helps!

michaelrrr33
Occasional Member - Level 2

Are there additional costs associated to this module?  If yes, how can i get a quote?

Thanks,

Michael

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Thanks for posting!

To learn more and request a quote visit this page and select "Contact Us". This will get you in touch with the right SAP Concur team.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.