cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SamuelD
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Invoice Purchase Orders

Does anyone have any experience using purchase orders with concur invoice especially when it comes to creating purchase orders by quantity/unit/price and how they are goods receipted correctly? Also if it is possible to allow 'blanket' purchase orders to be created, drawing down in terms of value, each time it is used/ receipted for certain vendors.

My other question is with regard to any report/s in concur invoice in which can help us establish which purchase orders have been goods receipted and those not. As to status.

It would be great to hear peoples experiences using purchase orders in general in concur and what you find is best practice, and any other advice offered.
Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @SamuelD,

This is a great question!

I will do some digging to find some best practices for you. I am also looking forward to hearing from other Community members. They will be a great resource for more insight. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Barters
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hey Ashley, 

is there a way to sort the purchase order list by PO Number? 

It doesnt seem to recognise the PO# as a numeric field and therefore 1 , 100, 1000 all align

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @SamuelD,

To address your original question,

Concur does offer 3-way matching that will automatically match incoming invoice lines to their related PO lines and also match related good receipt lines whether they come in before or after the invoice. Through our life to date and user-defined matching rules, you can enforce that a receipt for the goods invoiced exists and also enforce you are not being invoiced for more than what was ordered.

@Barters, This may not answer your PO# question. I suggest you create a new post for this inquiry. That way it will be more visible and fellow Community Members can better provide insights / potential solutions.  

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
awhite
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Sam, i am also looking at implenting the PO feature.  I have asked about functionality and best practice through support and service admin, but i have found that as there is so much techincial functionality, it is hard to provide a general answer that has covered off for me.  The best thing i have found was reading through the setup guides, a bit dry but well worth the effort, link below and go to invoice setup guides:

https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/