cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jawav
Occasional Member - Level 1

unable to submit a new expense due to an exception messgae

I am submitting a new expense but it wont let me as i get the message I have unused transactions that are 60d old 

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jawav hello there. This seems to be happening pretty frequently with our users. 

If you can send me a private message with your full name and your company name, I can go in and take a look. 

If you aren't sure how to send a private message, let me know. If you need help with this, please remember to mention me so I get notified that you have replied. You'll want to use the @ sign them my user name kevind. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jawav

Hi Kevin

Where should i send you the private message

jawav

@KevinD 

how do i send you private message

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jawav click on my username (KevinD). Click view profile. You will see an option to send a message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Kailash
Routine Member - Level 1

i am preety sure that you company has the audit rule where if you have transactions more then 60 days then you cannot submit the report.