cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mingxwei
New Member - Level 1

try to submit pass 3 months phone bill but every time get reject

I get hired by Amazon on June but didn't know about phone reimbursement program until 21st this month. So i submit this month phone bill get $ 50 back. And I try to do it for other past 3 month all get rejected because the receipts are not attached which is not true.I attached bill everytime,and my phone bill every month is the same amount and look same. I don't know what is the real reason I get reject it. Is that because every month you can only claim one bill or is that my phone bill look same? 

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

It does sound like you are only able to submit one report per month, but this is your company's settings within Concur. For more information about Amazon's Concur instance, you would have to reach out to your Concur Administrator - perhaps your supervisor could help you with finding the correct person to assist you. 

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mingxwei it is very likely they are getting rejected due to having multiple month's worth of phone expenses on one report. Ask your manager how you should proceed. This is an Amazon specific policy, so we won't really be able to advise you properly, unfortunately. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.