cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jtrout
New Member - Level 1

reimbursement

how do I submit a form to get reimbursed?

4 REPLIES 4
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @jtrout 

did you try to verify internally within your organization? Here most people are sharing problematics that are common to most, and difficult to solve individual queries as we don't have access to your system and neither know how your Company did the set up. 

You might also watch https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/expense/end-user and other links related to concur expenses here https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/expense/end-user

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Kailash
Routine Member - Level 1

Dear

you should have a material from your company or you can contact travel department.

also in Concur you can go to support and select the help, there you can find the material as how you can create your expense report and submit the report in Concur and get money back from company which you put for business purpose

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jtrout first thing we all need to know is have you been setup with a Concur profile? Usually when you are setup with a profile, your company will notify you. With this notification they will provide you with your username and a temporary password to login to the system. 

Did you receive any such notification? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jtrout so, I looked up your company and I see you are setup with a Concur profile, but you are only setup to use Concur for Travel booking. It appears that your company is only using Concur for booking business travel and not using Concur for submitting expenses. I would suggest reaching out to your direct manager and ask them about the process for submitting your expenses. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.