cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Witherfist
Occasional Member - Level 1

"Sent for payment" for two months

Hello,

I've been submitting expense reports for 6 months now. For the first 4 months I had no issues, the last 2 months have not been paid out. They have been approved and are currently in "Sent for Payment" status. This is for November and December. Is there an issue with this? Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Dear user,

sorry if I have to ask some silly question, but as I can't see your system, I need to ask first if any of those payment you are referring too were any cash amount you paid, or only Company Credit card?

If there were cash amount, I would suggest you reach out to your company Expense department and seek advise within. If expense refers only to credit card transactions, they should so be already paid by your Company.

Please clarify

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Witherfist Hello there. That is quite odd. If you could send me a private message with your full name and the company you work for, I can go in and look at the report and see if it is stuck somewhere. I won't be able to do anything with the report, but I can let you know if there seems to be a hold up somewhere in the approval process. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Bventura32
New Member - Level 1

Hey, 

I also have been stuck in sent for payment for 3 weeks now, typically I see payments sent in a few days. I reached out to my company and they said everything has been approved.