cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ishantsay
New Member - Level 1

payment type incorrect - corporate card payment type listed as "I paid myself"

Hello, 

I used my new corporate card for rental car service.  the expense came through Concur but the expense payment type did not list it as "Corporate Card".  Rather it says "I paid myself", which was incorrect.  Could you let me know how I could update the expense payment type correctly?  thank you!

ishantsay_0-1667495622158.png

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ishantsay you should have also received a company card charge for this entry. The card charge will match to this item. However, in looking at your profile, I do not see that your assigned company credit card is showing as virtually assigned to you in the system. That would explain why you do not have a card charge for this item. 

I recommend speaking to your direct manager about this. I also suggest deleting this item from the report. That way when your company card issue is resolved, the card charge for this expense will match to this car rental reservation item. Once matched, you will see the correct payment type. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.