cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lroseri
New Member - Level 1

notification that credit card expenses

I received a notification that my company credit card expenses had posted from 5 days ago, but when I logged into Concur, they were STILL not available.  How long does it take?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lroseri was the notification sent to you from concursolutions.com or from the bank that issued the card?

I'm looking in your account and I do not see any hidden transactions. I only see three card charges on your August report. 

You can use the Help option in the upper right corner of SAP Concur to contact Support or reach out to one of your company's site administrators. If you don't know who they are, let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AnaO
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD Hi Kevin, I have the same situation. I need to handle an expense report with deadline (2 days) and my company credit card expense is not available yet. I´ve tried to find a help contact (phone) but nothing. Could you help me please? Thanks in  advance for your time.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AnaO sent you a private message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lroseri
New Member - Level 1

they are definitely not there when I try to import credit card expenses. (on my end, anyway) I tried the "help" button and it got me nowhere. I have no idea who my admin is. The email was from AutoNotification@concursolutions.com