Did you mean: 
rda1960
Occasional Member - Level 1

mileages

first time user where do enter my mileages for personal car use
7 REPLIES 7
PF

Also, do I need to show beginning mileage as well as the end mileage?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PF this depends on how your company has configured the Mileage expense. Most of the time, no you do not need to, but if the fields are marked with a red bar or a red asterisk, then that information is required.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rda1960 have you logged into SAP Concur (www.concursolutions.com) yet? That is where you will submit expense reports for mileage. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
PF

Thanks KevinD.  I logged in and submitted my first expense report and it was sent back with the comment "Please add Personal Car Mileage".  I just don't know where to add it.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PF okay, if you use your own vehicle for business, then you can submit Personal Car Mileage. I do see you have a monthly auto allowance expense on your report. Is this allowance supposed to cover car payment, car insurance, etc.? I'm asking because it seems a little odd to me, and I don't know your company policy, that you are allowed a monthly auto allowance and allowed to submit mileage reimbursement. I guess it could be allowable. Anyway, when you open the returned report, it will look like the screenshot below. I've highlighted the Personal Car Mileage expense type for you. Just click this and then fill out the required fields. 

KevinD_0-1637096641957.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
PF

Thank you for your help!

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Since there is no red asterisk by the monthly allowance  expense type, there must not be anything missing there. When we used personal mileage record for allowance recipients, we had them log the mileage in the system but the reimbursement was set to their specific reimbursement level by their vehicle #.  This is if you are using a FAVR program which provides an allowance and then reduced reimbursement for mileage based on the location/territory of the driver.

Nancy Murray
Agfa