cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
memadeit
New Member - Level 1

milage

How do you do mileage where you have to deduct the miles to you home clinic?  Thank you

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@memadeit if you are using the Mileage Calculator, below the Waypoint fields you might see a check box that says Deduct Commute. If you check this box, some additional fields will appear where you can enter your home address and office address to see the commuting miles. The system will deduct this from your calculated business miles.

If you do not see the Deduct Commute check box, then you would need to manually figure out the commute miles and subtract from the amount of business miles.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
pratapnr
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin

The home and office address fields to deduct commute distance is not editable (grayed) in the mileage calculator. And also the personal checkbox is grayed out.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pratapnr I'm looking at your report and all the fields you mentioned are active. See my screenshot. As you can see I checked the Personal checkbox and the Home and Office fields are not grayed out.

KevinD_0-1669914575982.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
pratapnr

Hi Kevin

just finished chatting with customer support and they were not able to see it active and he commented " I tried it on my end it seems that the personal box is disabled on the web version. I will need to create a ticket on your behalf and will forward it to the Mileage configuration team. The support team will then reach out to you through your email once they have received my ticket regarding this configuration issue Its seems that the Mileage created via app is not synching properly when being modified via the web version"

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pratapnr try signing in using a different browser and see if that works. I had no issue with those boxes being grayed out, so I don't think it is anything but a browser issue, not a system issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
pratapnr

Hi Kevin

Can the home and work address for the commute mileage be prepoluated by entering these addresses in the user profile?

Thanks

Pratap

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pratapnr not that I have heard. Although, the user should only need to enter the home and work addresses once. The system should remember these for future use.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey