cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmccuas
Occasional Member - Level 1

meter parking

When I park at a meter it automatically charges my card for the minutes i put in, but no receipt, it is now on my report but do not have a receipt, how do I get rid of the exclamation mark in the new instance?

Scott

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmccuas is the exclamation mark Red or Yellow? If Yellow, you don't have to get rid of it. Maybe just use the comments field. If it is Red and tells you to attach a receipt, then enter a comment explaining that no receipt is given for parking meters and use the Missing Receipt Affidavit (also called the Missing Receipt Declaration) for that expense. If your company hasn't turned on the MRA, then I would suggest one of two things: 1. Contact your company's site administrator and ask them what you should do. 2. You could write a note on a piece of paper explaining that the expense is for a parking meter and no receipts are given. Take a picture and attach that as your receipt. Be sure to use the Comment fields though to explain the situation. I would try option 1 first, since your company may have a procedure in place for these types of situations.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.