cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TimeMachine
Occasional Member - Level 1

is it me?

is it me or is the most impenetrable and non-intuitive system ever invented.? I have been unable to login since day one. No re-set password ever arrives and I have no idea who my SAP administrator is. I just want to send an invoice and am going unpaid.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

If the password never arrives, this is something that does need to be resolved by your Concur Administrator. I would reach out to finance or IT to help find out who can help you with this. The Admin will be able to reset your password for you.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
TimeMachine
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks Jessica. The problem is, I don't want to run SAP, I just need to submit an invoice to a SAP organisation and they insist I do it in the Concur format, which is something I do not have access to. I have downloaded the app but it just will not recognise my login details and has now locked me out. I am not running SAP and have no administrator - it's just me sat in the house not getting paid.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TimeMachine I understand your frustration. I think, and I can only speculate here, that the company wants you to submit your invoice to them using their designate email address which will send them the invoice and put it into their SAP Concur system so they can process it and get you paid. 

It sounds like you provided a service to a company and now want to bill them for it. Is that correct? What is the name of the Company? It is odd they didn't give you much other direction on how to submit your invoice. Companies using our Invoice feature usually have a designated email address you can send your invoice to. 

Give me the company name and I'll look around a bit. It could just be a case of your contact person not knowing how you need to send in the invoice.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.