Occasional Member - Level 1

how to pay .69 sent late fee

what is the process to pay a .69 sent late fee

3 REPLIES 3
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @irdcfg 

this could be different from company to company, so I can only suggest one of my way of doing it which has been applicable for most companies I worked with.

- Include the transactions into an expense report;

- tick the box as Personal Expense (do not reimburse);

- make sure you have at least an additional 0.69 equivalent or more as cash transaction to cover the personal expense.

-Submit report.

Other way, but for such a little amount maybe won't be relevant, would be to call the credit card company, and make a payment with your personal credit card but you would than receive an additional transaction as credit on system and worked with your system administrator to match the Credit and the Debit or again to submit both transactions in the next expense report.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@irdcfg I agree with @Munari_alEXPert and what he suggests. I am curious though as to what card company charged a .69 cent late fee? I've never seen such a small late fee. Is it a percentage of the amount still owed or something? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Atenaglia
Occasional Member - Level 1

Atenaglia_0-1688647096544.png

I got this annoying two records. Thanks to the answer from Alessandro, I simply added them as personal expence and it seems to just work fine.

Alessandro