cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbomboy
Occasional Member - Level 1

expense report

Good afternoon,

we are just starting up witht he new SAP Concur after using concur solutions for many years.  we do not know where to go to start an expese report or how to do anything else in the program yet. any and all help would be helpful.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jbomboy hello there. I'm a little unclear of what you mean by "the new SAP Concur". Are you referring to our new user interface that we refer to as NextGen UI? If so, the process for creating a new report really isn't any different, other than the screens look different. 

If you are referring to something else, please let me know. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jbomboy
Occasional Member - Level 1

when before we would log into concur it was for our old email when we were with EOIR.  we never switch to a parsons account for concur so we are unable to get into the concur solutions

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jbomboy I do see that you are set up with an SAP Concur profile in the Parsons SAP Concur site. I can tell you that your username/login ID is your Parsons employee ID followed by @parsons.com. So, if you go to: www.concursolutions.com, enter your username, then click Next it asks for a password. Since you aren't sure of this, click the Forgot Password? link. This should generate an email to you with a link to reset your password. Once you reset your password, go back to www.concursolutions.com and try logging in with the username and new password.

Let me know if this works for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.