cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
plyle
Occasional Member - Level 2

emailed receipts not appearing in Concur

Following last week's issues with receipts@concur.com, I am seeing sporadic success today with emailing receipts into receipts@concur.com.  Some are taking forever to appear and others still haven't appeared from early this AM.

6 REPLIES 6
TammyK
Super User
Super User

We had the same issue on 9/1.  It occurred again today 9/13.  I submitted a Concur Support Ticket and within 30 minutes receipts started to show up in our receipts gallery.  I understand from the past incident they have a back log of receipts to upload so it may take some time to reach all companies.  Our company begins with the letter "A" so maybe we just got lucky.  We started receiving them about 11:30 AM, EST.   Good luck.  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@plyle are you still experiencing the issue?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
plyle

Not today.  I had the issue all afternoon yesterday and tried with the same message today and it appeared finally.    This is the 2nd time this has gone down over the past week 😞

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@plyle I understand the frustration. Are you doing your own receipts or someone else's? I ask because for my receipts, I don't ever email them. I just take pictures with my phone, then upload the receipt image to the expense entry using the mobile app. I find this much quicker and easier. Just a suggestion of what I find to work best for me. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
plyle

My own.  They tend to be emailed receipts so the emailed option is the most convenient.  I could take a photo of my screen, I suppose. 

jforster01
Occasional Member - Level 1

We had a few cardholders having the same issue when emailing to receipts@concur.com.  I found in Concur Help that you can also email to recipts@concursolutions.com.  When our cardholders tried this email address the receipts went through successfully.