cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhaight
Occasional Member - Level 1

eReceipt Issue

I've noted in the past few expense report submissions that the eReceipt from AVIS rental car is not acknowledged by the Concur system. That is to say that the eReceipt image is uploaded and appears in the receipt attachment field as you would expect, but the system flags an alert that says no receipt is attached. Anyone else seeing this anomaly?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dhaight any chance you could provide a screenshot of what you are seeing, please? That is, if the issue is still there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dhaight

I submitted my expense report successfully by attaching a pdf version of the same eReceipt, so I don't have the report to show you at this time. However, the error is simply a yellow flag warning saying that the expense requires a receipt and it won't allow you to submit that expense even though there is an image of the eReceipt in the receipt window. To rectify, I loaded up a pdf copy of the same receipt so I could kill the error flag and submit the report. Next expense report will also have an Avis car rental eReceipt and I will capture that screen image for you.

dhaight

Hey Kevin,

So on my next business trip, renting from AVIS, same issue. Namely, Concur does not recognize the eReceipt and I have to attach a physical AVIS receipt to clear the error. Screen shots are attached for your reference.

AVIS - Concur eReceipt Error.JPG

Cocur Detail - AVIS eReceipt Error.JPG

  

Best,

Dan

angelamcdonald
Occasional Member - Level 3

I am having this issue as well....

angelamcdonald_1-1687289651943.png

angelamcdonald
Occasional Member - Level 3

i am having the same issue 

angelamcdonald_2-1687289697319.png