cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rslaydon
Occasional Member - Level 1

direct deposit

How can I set up Direct Deposit ? Also my address on my profile shows my correct address but the checks are being sent to my previous address how can I fix that ?

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there, 

This does depend on your company's set-up, so you can reach out to your Company's Concur Administrator for exact directions. However, if you go to the "Profile" dropdown at the top right of the screen and click on "Profile Settings". In there, you will see options for updating your Bank Information under Expense Settings and your address under Personal Information.

It is possible your company does an information import from your HR department which could override this (or you may see it as greyed out).

Hope this helps,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Vizag123
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Laydon,

Hope you talking about Vendor payment, in that case Vendors will have address updated by backend team which might be your HRIS System, CONCUR Profile will only communication & passport address. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rslaydon direct deposit can be setup in SAP Concur, but only if your company is using Expense Pay. If your company is using Expense Pay, follow @JessicaL's directions to go to Expense Settings to access the Bank Information screen. If you do not see Bank Information as an option, then you would have to work directly with your Finance or HR department to see if you can get Direct Deposit set up. 

As far as the old address issue, it might be that your company does not have your current address in their records. So, reaching out to HR is your best option. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.