cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
janetoole
Occasional Member - Level 2

coffee/tea

how do I place an order to buy coffee sugar tea milk for the department?

thanks

1 Solution
Solution
janetoole

great thanks for information much appreciated.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello, 

This is a company-specific question. Hopefully, you have a company intranet, or on the Concur home page, under "Company Notes", you should see a phone number or email address that you can contact about Concur. That is a place to start if you do not have a way to contact your purchasing department.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@janetoole from your post are you asking about expensing the order for coffee, sugar, tea, and milk after you purchase it? Also, are you purchasing these items on a corporate credit card or your own personal card? We need a little more detail to better answer your question. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
janetoole

morning

many thanks for your reply, I normally buy the milk coffee tea etc from my own money and put the receipts through petty cash to claim back.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@janetoole Question for you, are you a new user of SAP Concur? Have you ever created an expense report in Concur before? 

For the milk, coffee, tea, etc. you will create an expense report and create an expense entry for these items. I don't know if you will have these items specifically to choose from to add to your report, but you could use something like Office Supplies. 

The following link will show you how to create a new expense report: https://assets.concur.com/concurtraining/cte/en-us_nextgen/cte_en-us_exp_new-expense-report.mp4

Give this a watch and let me know if you still have questions. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
janetoole

Hi

Yes I am new to Concur and have never raised an expense report, I have watched the video and seems straight forward, so if I can just state if I buy all the tea and coffee etc from my own pocket like I do, do I just fill out an expense form and it gets reimbursed to myself once signed off by a Leader?

thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@janetoole yes, that's it. Pretty simple, right? Create a new report, add the expense, provide a receipt and submit. It will go to your assigned manager/approver. They will approve it which sends it to Accounting/Finance for review and final approval. Depending on your company's setup, it could have other approvals, but the most common, as we say workflow, is manager approval, then accounting for last approval. 

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Solution
janetoole

great thanks for information much appreciated.