cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zhenqi76
Occasional Member - Level 1

Your Bank Account for reimbursement Status is not Confirmed to enable payment

I added my banking account info into the Concur account today, and the description column shows that "The account confirmation transition has begun processing. The employee should verify  the payment to their account in tow banking days. "

When I tried to submit some expense report, the exception shows that "Your Bank Account for reimbursement Status is not Confirmed to enable payment". I cannot submit the expense because of this. 

What is the reason for this? 

How to enable payment from the account? Can I do it myself or I need to wait for approval before I can submit the expense report?

Thanks. 

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zhenqi76 it takes about 3-5 business days for your bank information to get confirmed, it is not an instant confirmation. You should receive an email when your bank account has been confirmed. At that point, try submitting your report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
thangluong

Hi Kevin,

Is there a way that Concur report can be submitted without adding Bank Account for reimbursement since employee doesn't have Out of pocket? Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thangluong it is possible, but not something you can control. If your company is on our Standard configuration, your site admin can make this change really easily to your profile. If you are on our Professional configuration, it is unlikely this change would be made since the Bank Information option is turned on by Groups. If there are only a few people who don't have out of pocket expenses, then it isn't too efficient to create a whole new group for these individuals. 

I tried looking up your company, but TTC doesn't tell me much. What is your full company name? That way I can look up your company to see which configuration you are on.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
thangluong

Hi Kevin,

Actually I don't know how to check our company Configuration to see it's Standard or Professional? My Company is The Travel Corporation. Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thangluong you are on our Professional Configuration. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
thangluong

Thanks Kevin

zhenqi76

Thanks Kevin for the reply.