cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amatt22
Occasional Member - Level 1

You have unsubmitted company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by company policy.

Hello!

I have just started learning SAP Concur and am getting this Alert message when trying to submit my August expense report: You have unsubmitted company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by your company policy. These transactions must be submitted before this report can be submitted. If these transactions are already assigned to another unsubmitted report, it is listed below and must be submitted first.

I am not sure how to find which transaction is causing this error. 

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amatt22 I looked up your name in the American Shared Services SAP Concur site, but I didn't see any expense reports in your profile. Could you send me a private message with the username you enter when signing in to SAP Concur.

Also, in the Alert message, does it say what the age limit in days is? If so, just look at all your expense reports and find the expenses that are over that age limit. All expenses over this age limit must all be on the same report and submitted.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
amatt22
Occasional Member - Level 1

It is not under my name. I am trying to send you a private message but am not able as the "Message" button is unclickable for you profile. Let me know how else I can contact you! Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amatt22 I was out of office Thursday, so my private messaging was turned off. Try again. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.