cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brockmartin
New Member - Level 1

You have unsubmitted company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by company policy.

Hello, it appears that I have transactions on my company card that have yet to be submitted. The exception that pops up when I go to submit my report states that I have to add my aged transactions to a seperate report. However, when I do this, the exception still persists. I have all my aged expenses in single reports yet I am still unable to submit and transaction.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brockmartin if you put all the aged transactions into single reports, you need to try putting all the aged transactions into one report and then submit that report. 

Give that a try and see if it works for you. Let me know how it goes. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
judyjohnston
Occasional Member - Level 1

I have put them all into 1 report and I still get an error message: You have unsubmitted company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by your company policy. These transactions must be submitted before this report can be submitted. If these transactions are already assigned to another unsubmitted report, it is listed below and must be submitted first. (August 25, 2022 - Various)  I have deleted the report named: August 25, 2022 - Various, but the error message still references it..and will not allow me to submit my aged transactions report

@judyjohnston I looked up your profile, and it shows that you are not an Expense User. The permission isn't activated on your profile. So, I'm a bit confused as to how you have created an expense report. Do you happen to have a second profile or something? Also, I don't see you having a corporate card assigned. 

Is this your own expense report or are you doing it for someone else?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.