cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KimE
Occasional Member - Level 3

Where can I find all my company locations in Concur

Our company has several locations globally. I was not here when all the locations were implemented. I am trying to locate where can I find all our company locations (company codes) and their employees for that location.  Any ideas on where or how I can find these 2 things? If it is a report, how would I generate that?

Thank you in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KimE when you log into SAP Concur, do you have Administration as an option at the top right of your screen? If so, mouse over this and select Expense Admin. You may see Expense in the drop down, which you would mouse over to see Expense Admin. Once on the Expense Admin screen, look on the left-hand side to see if there is an option for List Management. This is where all lists would be. However, you will not see the employees assigned to each location. To see both, you would need to use Cognos reporting, which I see you have access to. I see that you have an item in List Management called Org Structure which appears to have company locations. If this is what you are looking for, let me know. Because these will be used in custom fields, you won't be able to find Locations or Company Code labels in Cognos. They will be found under something like Org Unit 1 or Org Unit 2, a generic field label. 

I'll await your reply then to make sure the list I referred to is what you are looking for, then advise which data items in Cognos to use.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KimE
Occasional Member - Level 3

Thank you very much. I went into Expense Admin and in List Management - Org Structure. I see all of our Company codes! So thank you! This helps with that task. However, yes I do have access to Cognos Reports. I would love to know how to be able to go in and run a report with Associates that belong to each location. Thank you again!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KimE it is your lucky day. It's Free Friday so here you go. See the screenshots below. The data items for Company and Cost Center are found in the Additional Employee Details folder highlighted in the first screenshot. I didn't capture all the data items in this folder, so you'll need to scroll down a bit. I added Name and Code just for fun. 🙂 The second screenshot is what the report would look like. When you build it, be sure to select the column titles for Org Unit 1 and Org Unit 2 then use the Group option.  The names of the employees have been hidden to protect the innocent. 🙂

I take it you know how to build a report in Cognos, save it and then run it since you have Cognos access. 

KevinD_0-1643388319313.png

KevinD_1-1643388345675.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.