cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Want to know more about SAP Concur support and how it works?

Check out this article that provides information about getting support for SAP Concur questions and issues. We hope this will help clarify a few things regarding SAP Concur support. 

Can I get help directly from SAP Concur? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
18 REPLIES 18
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @KevinD 

those are clear instructions. I am not sure if Concur can send those as general welcome email to the system to each users and forum subscribers. it would maybe avoid excess of basic requests that are daily feeding the community which we can not directly solve with our answers. Thank you. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari

@Munari_alEXPert Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately we are limited on how much information we can provide in the welcome email new Community members receive. I would have liked to include these instructions, but since we cannot, I created the separate article in hopes of it helping alleviate some posts about not having a direct phone number to Support.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
PetraJ
Occasional Member - Level 2

Dear @KevinD,

Please note that your article would be much more "user friendly" if the link for: Can I get help directly from SAP Concur?  will be opened in the "new window". 

Have a nice day!
Petra

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PetraJ give the link in my post a try now. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
PetraJ
Occasional Member - Level 2

@KevinD  👍 thank you!

jackjen
New Member - Level 1

Thanks 

anveshj
New Member - Level 2

Thank you

tdnk2376
Occasional Member - Level 1

Please kindly show me how to resolve this issue? Thank you in advance

tdnk2376_0-1651810169873.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tdnk2376 It sounds like maybe your company has switched instances of SAP Concur. Here is a link I found on the home screen where you can find help: Corporate Travel & Expense

This link is specific to your company.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
imonticelli
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hello Kevin, i need your help? i would like to add an affidavit option on the Receipts drop down box. Can you please walk me through the process?

@imonticelli I believe you are on our Standard configuration. So, follow the screenshots below. 

KevinD_0-1654635967509.png

KevinD_3-1654636026139.png

KevinD_2-1654635988636.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
imonticelli

Hello Kevin,  Thank you for your response. I couldn't find the Compliance Control. tab. Do you mind to let me know where it is? Thank you so much

@imonticelli when you are logged in to SAP Concur, mouse over Administration in the upper right-hand corner. You should see an option that says Expense Settings. Select this to go to Admin setup screen, that will include Compliance Controls.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
imonticelli

I don't think I have permission.  I can not find the option to add an Affidavit to the drop-down Receipt tab.

imonticelli_0-1654707685114.png

Concur.jpg

Freyr

"Users at companies who choose the first option,  will not be able to contact Support directly and will need to work with their SAP Concur administrator"

I'm the Concur Administrator. Sadly, the error message I received was, "You are currently not set up to use any Concur products. Contact your Concur Administrator for assistance." 🙄 It's like an endless loop.

TMMG2022

Probably because of their expense system wide outage.  I'm an admin and my rights are currently gone.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Freyr @TMMG2022 is correct. There is currently an outage. Once fixed, your issue should resolve. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
rjs27
New Member - Level 2

This may not be the best moment to post that.