cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kileygilmore
Occasional Member - Level 2

Vendor error on expense line

Is anyone else getting an error when entering data in the Vendor field?  It stays red and gives an error "This field is missing required information" even when there is information in that field.

9 REPLIES 9
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kileygilmore which expense report and expense entry are you referring to? I'd like to take a look. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Charlie_6

We are getting the same error for multiple if not all users. Two screenshots below showing our issue. The vendor information is coming in from our bank.

Charlie_6_0-1673655426018.png

kileygilmore

I have an expense report titled Monitor Cables that is getting the error on every line.

We are getting this also for many users, but I did find it was happening on expenses with "other" red flags and once those flags were cleared, the vendor requirement see to also resolve...

DLamont

It appears to happen on company card transactions only, from our user feedback, so far.  And generates a non-descriptive error.  I also just had a user without any additional errors, and I told her to try and submit, and it allowed submission.  So its like it is a "form" error and not a system error.  Rather strange though.

DLamont
bdgarel
Occasional Member - Level 1

multiple reports of this by our end users as well today!

kileygilmore

I submitted a ticket to Concur but have not received a resolution.  Hopefully with several of us receiving this error we will get a fix soon. 

Charlie_6

I have a theory that the vendor field has been modified somehow to 'numerical' only instead of 'free-form text', but as an administrator I am unable to change and have not received feedback from our account rep to get it changed and see if the problem is resolved.  Screenshot below if anyone else that is having this issue has the same setup. Hopefully our customer service ticket or our rep gets back to us or someone finds the solution soon. While it is not stopping employees from submitting we are getting a lot of feedback from users not knowing what to do.

Charlie_6_0-1673986551569.png

kileygilmore

Received this response from my help ticket with Concur:

Good day!

There is a known issue which is currently being worked by R&D team regarding the Vendor field. We will provide updates as they become available.