cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chareneadams
Occasional Member - Level 1

Vendor ID

Hello I read thru the other posts and still cannot find a solution I am trying to enter expense reports for my personal cell phone from April thru August and I keep getting this message:  You do not have a vendor ID in your profile Please delete this report and contact AP.  Once AP enters a vendor ID you will then be able to enter/submit a report.

I have no ideal what this means.  I am a Director of Nursing looking to get reimbursed for personal use of my cell phone.  Thanks

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chareneadams this means that your company added a field to the employee profile screen that is required. For some reason this field was not filled out on your profile by your site administrator. Apparently your Accounts Payable department is in charge of this, so you will need to contact them and let them know you need the Vendor ID field completed so you can submit your reports. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.