Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JigneshK
Super User
Super User

User having issues adding attendees to an expense

Hi,

Reaching out as user having issues adding attendees to an expense report. he attempt to add an additional attendee, it allows him to save the individual, but then reverts back to only 1 attendee. 

This issue faced for the expense types HCP lunch/breakfast/dinner.

User is aware about the process how to add attendees.

I would appreciate your help on this.

Thanks!

1 Solution
Solution
JigneshK
Super User
Super User

Hi Kevin,

Yes, there were changes happened in Product ID list recently in the expense type which was causing the issue. As this is an older report, She need to change the product ID and select the new one from the list. 

Thanks for your all support!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JigneshK was the attendee he was trying to add an HCP or another type of attendee?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JigneshK
Super User
Super User

Hi@KevinD, 

User was trying to add Business Guest attendee type. in earlier expense report user added attendees successfully with same expense type.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JigneshK in the earlier expense report was the attendee type also Business Guest or some other type of attendee?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Hi Kevin, 

Yes, attendee type was business guest in the earlier expense report. 

FYI.. All the attendee types are active for the expenses under parent category 'Customer/HCP Interaction'. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JigneshK okay, a couple of things:

1. What is the name of the user reporting the problem?

2. Why is the user adding an HCP expense, but not adding an HCP attendee? Shouldn't an HCP expense have HCP attendees?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey

Hi Kevin,

User name is Melissa Enders.

For HCP, all the attendee type is active, so use can add business guest as well here.

Expense report is from August, is this causing the issue?

Thanks for your feedback!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JigneshK It looks like there were a few changes to the Attendee forms that occurred after the date of the expense in question. That might be causing the issue. I can't say for sure though. I would have her try one of two things:

1. Move all the expenses from the August report to the September report and see if the issue is still there for the expense.

or 

2. Delete the report and create a new one, add all the expenses from the August report to the new report and see if the issue persists. 

Let me know what happens. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey

Hi Kevin,

Thanks you for your feedback!

I'll check this  and let you know for the same.

Thanks again!

Solution
JigneshK
Super User
Super User

Hi Kevin,

Yes, there were changes happened in Product ID list recently in the expense type which was causing the issue. As this is an older report, She need to change the product ID and select the new one from the list. 

Thanks for your all support!

I found a temporary solution to the attendee issue on my end. I had to select an Expense Type that was functioning properly. In my case "Travel Lunch", add attendees, then revert to the expense type that would not allow me to add attendees. Pain in the rear and not the "solution" but temp work around for anyone in my situation where my Concur admin is on vacation and my report is due.