cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phillip
New Member - Level 1

Uploading errors on my mobile app

On the mobile app i'm getting uploading errors when I put in my receipts.  I have restarted my phone and re-installed the app with no success.  Would anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this?

5 REPLIES 5
Marigrace
Occasional Member - Level 2

This is also affecting my users.  I have received numerous complaints of uploading errors on the mobile app as well as on the Web Based platform.  

DEODAT_PERSAUD
New Member - Level 1

Having the exact same issue though the mobile app - in addition it seems to be uploading my last few reciepts multiple times and am unable to delete them.  Please help asap.

JovitaM

It is also affecting my users on mobile app. It is keep trying to analyzing picturein a long time  and afterwards shows error message. Please fix this asap.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello all...my contact on our mobile team said the issue should be fixed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kvavra

I've had several people this week complain that the mobile app isn't working and receipts won't upload.  They've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, checked for updates, etc. and still get an Uploading error message when trying to upload receipt images to their expenses in the mobile app.