cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bsun
Occasional Member - Level 1

Updated Expense Export File

Hello-

How do I update the default account used in the export file?  We have new employees that are mapped differently than other employees that were set up before my time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bsun hello there. I'm not quite sure what you are asking. When you say, "default account" are you referring to the user account (a.k.a. User Profile)? 

Also, which export file are you referring to? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bsun
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevn,

Thank you for the response.  When I close the batch for 'Expense Pay by Concur', an excel file is generated.  We upload thos file via scribe to our ERP.  The credit account that is generated is different for each.  I wonder if there is a way to update this in Concur, or is this an issue with our script?

Thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bsun do you happen to know if you are on a Standard or Professional implemenation of SAP Concur? 

If you aren't sure, when you log in to Concur and mouse over Administration in the upper right-hand corner of the home screen, do you see an option that says Expense Settings or do you see Company Admin and below that Expense (or maybe Expense Admin)?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.