cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rtetla
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unused Company Card Transactions

Hi.

I created an expense and submitted for approved - approval provided. The credit card payment submitted. 

But I keep getting ' Action Required - Unused Company Card Transactions.

ACTION REQUIRED:  The following expenses have not been submitted on an expense report and are 45 days old. These transactions must be submitted and approved within 45 days of the transaction date to avoid late fees (that you will be required to pay). 

Please help!

Thank you

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rtetla in theory, yes. However, the system may be "seeing" transactions that you aren't. 

If you send me a private message with your full name and your company name, I can at least see if there are some hidden transactions. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rtetla Did you receive an email stating that you have unused transactions? If so, did the email list the transactions or did it just tell you the number of transactions you have that are outstanding? 

I'm guessing that you are confused by this notification because you cannot see any other card transactions in your Concur profile, correct?

I'll await your reply then we'll go from there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rtetla
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the quick response.

The email does have transaction amounts (shown below with amounts removed). However, the CC payment was submitted, so shouldn’t this expense be completed?

Company Card Transactions

Date

Vendor

Transaction Amount

Posted Amount

Thanks

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rtetla in theory, yes. However, the system may be "seeing" transactions that you aren't. 

If you send me a private message with your full name and your company name, I can at least see if there are some hidden transactions. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
taylorrodolico
New Member - Level 1

This is happening to me too! Please help!

@taylorrodolico you are receiving an email about unused credit card transactions?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
taylorrodolico
New Member - Level 1

No, sorry i was replying to the message below. I need to submit an expense that was from April 1. I did not put it in my first expense report by accident, but i really need it submitted. The message i was replying to is:

Hi.

I created an expense and submitted for approved - approval provided. The credit card payment submitted. 

But I keep getting ' Action Required - Unused Company Card Transactions.

ACTION REQUIRED:  The following expenses have not been submitted on an expense report and are 45 days old. These transactions must be submitted and approved within 45 days of the transaction date to avoid late fees (that you will be required to pay). 

Please help!

Thank you