cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aldridge73
Occasional Member - Level 3

Unassigned Transactions visual to Manager

Hi

Is there any way a manager can have visability to an employee's unassigned transactions so they can see there spend? 

Is a delegate set up the only way for a manager to be able to see the CCC activity of their direct reports in real time?

Many thanks

Amanda

Littlelegs likes to travel!
1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Aldridge73 hello there. There are a couple of ways this can be accomplished. 

1. Your site should have an email reminder already set up to remind employees about unused transactions. I believe it sends the email after 14 days. The days can be changed. Also, this reminder can be set up to also send to the employees manager.
  2. Using Cognos reporting, managers should have the ability to access Cognos as a BI Manager (I mentioned this in the class this week). So, if you build a report to show unused transactions and put it in your company's Public Folder, managers can run this report and see what is overdue/unused for their direct reports. 

I hope this helps. 

P.S. Since you attended my class this week, you should now be able to build this Cognos report. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Aldridge73

Can this be done in the employee import feed?

Aldridge73

Still hoping that someone can answer my questions?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Aldridge73 hello there. There are a couple of ways this can be accomplished. 

1. Your site should have an email reminder already set up to remind employees about unused transactions. I believe it sends the email after 14 days. The days can be changed. Also, this reminder can be set up to also send to the employees manager.
  2. Using Cognos reporting, managers should have the ability to access Cognos as a BI Manager (I mentioned this in the class this week). So, if you build a report to show unused transactions and put it in your company's Public Folder, managers can run this report and see what is overdue/unused for their direct reports. 

I hope this helps. 

P.S. Since you attended my class this week, you should now be able to build this Cognos report. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.