cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mari
New Member - Level 1

Unable to upload receipts on the Concur Website 9.29.21

Good morning,

We are having issues uploading receipts on the website.  It will pause  like the screeshot below and the delegate is unable to upload the receipt, she has to upload it the second time before the receipt is uploaded, which is twice the work if there are many expense reports the delegate needs to work on.  Please advise.  Receipts are uploaded from PC to Concur website only.   This is not a network issue; otherwise, we would have several cases. 

Admin said that when delegate tries to upload receipt it is just spinning, so delegate has to close the window, reopen it, retype everything, and attach it from the
available receipt screen. Admin said delegate has to attempt to upload receipt twice before Concur accepts the receipt.
Delegate is uploading many receipts for the user and the issue is prolonging the process.
Admin verified the delegate has cleared cache and history of the browser. Delegate also had user a different browser. File type is .pdf and file size is within 5MB limit.
Admin said other delegates are having no issues in uploading receipts for this specific delegate 

Mari_0-1632929493098.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mari I had a similar issue recently. It took longer than normal and stalled out. I'm not sure there is anything you can do. We have had some recent issues with our imaging service. I wish I had a better answer, but when the service is having an issue, nothing with any changes to browsers, cache, cookies, etc. will do anything. I'm sure our imaging service team is aware of the delays people are having.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Mari
New Member - Level 1

Is the imaging service team a part of concur?  Are we able to contact them to submit a case?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mari you can submit a case, then I believe it gets routed to them. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
frivera
New Member - Level 1

I have this very same issue uploading receipts did all sorts of browser resets/cache clearing -  tried Chrome and Edge ..Some docs upload some crash the website.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@frivera are you uploading strictly PDFs, other image files or a combination? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey