cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ehNRjPwU
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to log in

I've never used this before.  I can't log in.  When I choose the password reset option, nothing happens.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ehNRjPwU best thing to do might be to reach out to the person you report to directly at your company and ask them to make sure you are all set up in the system.

Have you been notified that an SAP Concur profile was set up for you? 

Most people receive an email letting them know they have a Concur profile. The email contains their logon ID and provides them a temporary password to access the system. 

Let me know if you think your SAP Concur account has been set up. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ehNRjPwU
Occasional Member - Level 1

Yeah, I asked our IT department three weeks ago...  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ehNRjPwU Hmmm...well, IT departments usually aren't the SAP Concur site administrators. So, if you can send me a private message with your full name and the company you work for, I can go in and make sure you have an account/profile and that it is active. 

Once we determine that, we can go from there. 

Let me know if you aren't sure how to do a private message here and please be sure to tag me on your reply if you need help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.