cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GeoffR
New Member - Level 1

Unable to locate Personal Expense option

Hello team,

I have an accidental charge placed onto my corporate card that I am needing to be pushed through as a personal expense.  It's already been paid for off the card using my personal funds, but now I need to make sure it's done so through the application.  I am unable to find any personal expense check boxes in my report and I'm unable to change any allocation amounts from the cost center to anything personal either.

Any help is appreciated,

Geoff

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GeoffR it looks like your company has hidden this field. I don't know why, but I'm sure there is some business reason. I did see they do have an expense type named Personal Expense - Do Not Reimburse instead of using the checkbox. Just open your expense report, click on an expense to open the details. Click the drop down arrow for the expense type field that current displays Taxi/Uber. Scroll down the list to near the bottom and you will see this expense type. Do that for both entries, then you should be good to go. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GeoffR it looks like your company has hidden this field. I don't know why, but I'm sure there is some business reason. I did see they do have an expense type named Personal Expense - Do Not Reimburse instead of using the checkbox. Just open your expense report, click on an expense to open the details. Click the drop down arrow for the expense type field that current displays Taxi/Uber. Scroll down the list to near the bottom and you will see this expense type. Do that for both entries, then you should be good to go. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.