cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markjonpeterson
New Member - Level 1

Unable to Enter Destination Country in Report

When I start  new report, I have to enter the Destination County.  In the past, I simply chose (US)UNITED STATES from the drop-down list and then continued.  Now once I select (US)UNITED STATES from the list and hit NEXT, the Destination Country field goes blank and I get prompted to enter data again.

markjonpeterson_0-1620225516700.png

markjonpeterson_1-1620225516707.png

markjonpeterson_2-1620225516708.png

I'm stuck in that loop and cannot get the form to accept my selection.

Thanks.

Mark

2 REPLIES 2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @markjonpeterson 

This is an internal settings within your company for which I don't have visibility.

In your case I would select the box "Either" if it works that way, but in all cases I would raise the question to your Concur system administrator or who manage the system within your company. They will in case need to open an internal ticket with Concur support for which only administrators are entitled to do that.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@markjonpeterson I just went into your account and tested this and the field worked just fine for me. Could you do me a favor and take a screenshot of your entire screen, please? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.