cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kyscott
New Member - Level 1

Two Dinners

Have two dinner receipts that show the same transaction date when in fact one was a day earlier. Because they are showing on the same date I get an exception of "claimed a fixed meal expense and meal expense on same date". Because of this, I cannot submit my expense report. How do I correct the incorrect transaction date and clear the exception?
1 REPLY 1
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Dear user.

If i understood correctly, you have 2 different hard copy receipts for dinner with same amount but different date, however in Concur it shows as 2 credit card transactions with also same date?

If the system doesn't allow you to submit multiple dinners for the same date, is a matter of internal policy set up of your company, wich is fair.

My suggestion would be to select the transaction which in concur shows the wrong date as "Personal Expense do not reimburse" and add a manual extra line transaction as cash for the correct dinner date and amount.

In this case, both transactions will be submitted, the personal transactions would be reducing your cash amount to be paid, however it would match to the manual transaction you enter, making it fair and clear. Transactions submitted and company card paid.  It would be a too rare case to change the internal policy on the system, and you would have entered the details corectly.

Kind regards

alessandro  

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari