cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
franken
Occasional Member - Level 1

Travel Reimbursement

I am trying to submit a travel expense report through concur and it says that I do not have my banking info.  The problem is there is no tab on the left under expenses (where the banking info is supposed to be) to click on to add my info.  There was a trouble ticket out there but I do not seem to be able to find it now.  Any suggestions on where to turn to get this fixed so I can get paid for my travel costs?   

1 Solution
Solution
franken

Yes   thank you to all or any that helped with thus

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@franken hello there. Can you provide me in a private message your full name and the company you work for, please? This way I can take a look to see if what I think is happening is indeed happening. 

This will help me better point you in the right direction.

Thank you,

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@franken We received your email response. 

So, if you login to SAP Concur look for a section on the home screen labeled Company Notes. You will see at the bottom of this section a little gray tab that says "Read More". Click this to expand the company notes. You should see some information here about entering your banking information. This should help you with what you need. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
franken

Yes   thank you to all or any that helped with thus