cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
medina
New Member - Level 1

Tracking Global Conference and Meeting Spend

We have 25+ global meetings and conferences scheduled for 2023. When employees enter expenses, what is the best way for them to allocate an expense to a certain global meeting or conference? I know that I have done this in my past life with makes tracking conference and meeting spend so easy! Thank you in advance for your help and support.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@medina I can think of two ways to track off the top of my head:

1. Create expense types specifically for these conferences. This would be a bit of work though.

2. Set these conferences up as Projects or something similar and provide the users with a drop down list to choose from on their expense reports for the expenses. It appears your site uses Company and Cost Center. You would create a new List of Projects similar to the Company/Cost Center List. This you can do without SAP Concur Assistance.

Creating the Project field for users to choose from, will need SAP Concur assistance.

Both options will require SAP Concur assistance unless someone at your company has full site access permissions. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.