cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joyce-Moore1
Occasional Member - Level 2

Tolls and Tax stated as recoverable

Hi

I dont know if anyone else has noticed, but on the VAT audi report it identifies all tolls as being recoverable however The Dartford Crossing is now government managed again and therefore non recoverable. Has anyone had a "Tolls non-recoverable" added to the system or requested that you can chose a "Non Vat recoverable" as a toll type. This reduces the potential overstatement of VAT lost on MI reporting.

comments please!

thank you

3 REPLIES 3
ChadM
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @Joyce-Moore1

Interesting post. I'm curious to see how other members would address this change!

Thanks,
Chad Minnick
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Joyce-Moore1

@ChadM I'm going to have to raise a case as I dare say there are other tolls that are government managed (like street parking) that are non vat recoverable and the concur reporting is therefore incorrect. Thankfully most of our drivers are on the corporate account so this mainly applies to those personnel claiming expenses.

Joyce-Moore1

@ChadM I've had an additional dropdown box added which now identifes the Dartford Crossing and any others as we track them down. It reduced the miss inforamtion on MI reporting by adding this extra box and can support other companies too on over/understating VAT reclammation