cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cowgoesmoo
Occasional Member - Level 1

This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction

I received a hotel with my corporate card but absent-mindedly paid for it with my personal credit card.  When I try to submit my expense report, it says "It can't match it up to an imported card transaction.  I have tried the following:

• Changed it to "Personal Credit Card"
  • Changed it to "Cash"
  • Deleted the entry and re-entered it.

I still get the same message and it won't let me submit my report.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cowgoesmoo I see you were able to get your report submitted. The item showing in your Available Expenses can be deleted since you were able to submit that hotel expense. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cowgoesmoo
Occasional Member - Level 1

I did it by tricking the system.  The hotel name was officially "Hampton Inn and Suites" and when I entered it, it automatically associated it with the pending credit card.  It dawned on me to delete and re-enter the bill under just "Hampton Inn".  That time, it didn't associate it with the pending credit card transaction.  It just went ahead and let me enter it manually while still scolding me for being forgetful and using my personal card instead of my corporate card.