cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KayPellack
Occasional Member - Level 3

Thank you for this community

Hello all - I wanted to take a moment to say 'thank you' for this community and all I've learned from it since Concur came into my life in 2015. I haven't been a frequent contributor, but I have learned much from the posts of others, and appreciate greatly the advice I received when I posed a question.

I'm retiring in two weeks and will be saying goodbye to Concur and this community. Keep up the valuable good work.

Kay Pellack

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KayPellack We appreciate the feedback about how much the Community has helped you. We are sad to see you go as a Community member, but happy you get to retire. I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit jealous. 🙂

Take care and enjoy your next chapter. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KayPellack We appreciate the feedback about how much the Community has helped you. We are sad to see you go as a Community member, but happy you get to retire. I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit jealous. 🙂

Take care and enjoy your next chapter. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.