Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Squareeyes00
Occasional Member - Level 1

Tesco first mileage claim

Hi all,

Totally new to this.

When you complete an expenses claim does anyone answer the exceptions created or is that for yourself to ammend?

I have a few.

One, I have no receipt. I originally posted a paper copy of the expenses claim form with the receipt but was informed that I had an active concur account so they wouldn't proccess the paper version.  Therefore I now am without a receipt.

Two, The deadline for me to put in a claim has expired over the allowed time. This was due to the delay of me actually sorting out a concur account as it wasn't active even though I was told it was.

Thirdly, what I have noticed is that when the system has calcualated the cash value that I am claiming for it's worked it out to be 18p a mile when in the fact it should be 35p mile. 

Thanks in advance for anyone who can shed some light on this.

Paul.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Squareeyes00 see my responses in red.

The exceptions are to be amended by you. If the exception is yellow, it is a reminder/warning. No action needed. 

One, I have no receipt. I originally posted a paper copy of the expenses claim form with the receipt but was informed that I had an active concur account so they wouldn't proccess the paper version.  Therefore I now am without a receipt. Who has the receipt for this? Couldn't you just ask for it back so you can provide it on your report?

Two, The deadline for me to put in a claim has expired over the allowed time. This was due to the delay of me actually sorting out a concur account as it wasn't active even though I was told it was. The out of policy of 30 and 45 days are yellow. You can still submit the report.

Thirdly, what I have noticed is that when the system has calcualated the cash value that I am claiming for it's worked it out to be 18p a mile when in the fact it should be 35p mile. Why should it be 35p? I looked in your site and the car type you selected when you registered your car on your profile is not allowed the rate of 35p. So, from what I see, the rate is correct. 

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Squareeyes00
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks ever so much for the reply. Really appreciate it. I shall get on with what you've suggested.