cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bunnyhicks
New Member - Level 1

Submitting expense over 100.00

If i have an expense over 100.00 and only 100.00 can be reiumbursed how do i allot the remaining amount that his not tax or shipping

1 REPLY 1
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Dear user,

I would guess this is referring to a credit card transaction fed in concur for more than 100 and your company allow to reimburse up to 100.

Two options which I hope can works within your settings, taking as example the amount of the transaction is 120.

1- Include the transaction selecting the specific expense type, itemize the expense, put 100 on the expense type is reimbursable, and 20 in any other expense type ticking the box available "Personal expense do not reimburse".

2- If no possible to itemize, include the transaction 120 on the specific expense type and include another transaction with the same date and expense type as cash with negative amount (-20 in this case), add a comment on both transactions saying that based to the policy you are asking only 100 as reimbursement to verify same transaction on the same date with a negative amount.

Please verify and advise if you need to explain further on your issue or contact your Company expense department to futher consultation.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari