cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GenRph
New Member - Level 1

Submitting a non-reimbursable company purchase card expense report

So filling out my first report where I simply want to just match the expense to the company issued purchase card Visa transaction.   The visa transaction imported automatically. I attached the corresponding receipt.  I believe I have done what I can on the report but confused as to the header "Requested" which matches the visa expenditure.   Since this was a charge on the company purchase card, I do not want nor need reimbursement.  But "Requested" sounds like I am asking for reimbursement.  Or am I just misinterpreting this?  

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GenRph this might help. We here at Concur use the term reimbursement in two ways: 1. Paying an employee back for a business expense they made on a personal card or if they paid cash for a business expenses; 2. Sending payment to a bank to pay off a credit card. In this case, the "requested" probably refers to what you are requesting be sent to the bank to pay off that purchasing card. Now, I haven't looked at your site, but this is usually the case. Your company doesn't know what to send to the bank, if you don't submit the automatically imported card charges. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.