cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

Submitting Expense Report - Pre Trip Approval Attachment

I had to split my expense report in two because some of the items were more than 30 days old, the issue is that I attached my pre-trip approval to the first report, now when issuing the second one i cannot attach it. How can i attach the same pre-trip approval to the second expense report?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
bobiazi
Occasional Member - Level 3

Would this work for you...save your trip approvals as pdf in your file explorer, so they are available if needed at a later date.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@212632988 unfortunately a Travel Request or Pre-trip Approval can only be attached to one expense report. Maybe on the second report, use the Comment field on the Report Header to explain why you split the expense report. If the system requires a pre-trip approval for each report, then you might need to recall the first report and add the expenses that are older and put them on the report that has the pre-trip approval attached. I think the system will let you have all the expenses on one report. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Thanks for the reply Kevin and Bobiasi, how can i recall the previous expense report? It has already been approved.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@212632988 if it has been fully approved, you cannot recall. So, if the status currently says anything with the word Payment or Paid, it cannot be recalled. 

What is the current status of the report?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

It was already paid, it appears i cannot recall it.

bobiazi
Occasional Member - Level 3

@212632988 good point...hence the question...going forward, could you save your trip approvals as pdf, so they can be used when needed?